- A space in a class is reserved when payment is received.
- Spaces are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- All students must sign a waiver of liability before participating in a class.
- Cancelation policy: If you choose to cancel your membership to a class before the first class you will receive a full refund minus a twenty dollar ($20) cancelation fee.
No refunds will be given after a class has started.
- Please be advised that each class builds off of the previous class therefore it is important to attend all of the scheduled classes. If you have to miss a class, please make sure to contact your instructor so they can catch you up.
- Some classes have a minimum age requirement. These classes are geared towards people with at least some performance experience. Contact us if you have concerns.
- Classes typically meet for two (2) or three (3) hours, once a week for 1 to 8 weeks. The Physical Comedy Workshop Series meet (1) time for (3) three hours. Any schedule changes will be mentioned in the class description.
- There is usualy one 10-15 minute, or two 5-10 minute water and restroom breaks.
- Each student will receive a login and password allowing them access to the student area on this website where they can access class break downs, detailed assignment descriptions, exercises, and other multimedia learning tools.